Route Performance Reporting
Network View provides reports for monthly fares, fare evolution and yields from a selected origin airport to all destinations served by the largest carrier. This is an essential tool for keeping track of airline route network performance and understanding how this compares with other bases.
With subscriptions starting at just €150 per month the basic monthly route performance report covers:
- One choice of airline operating from your airport
- Summary chart
- Monthly average fare summary
- Monthly average yield summary
- Fare evolution chart – showing how fare has evolved over the eight points of observation to the departure date.
- Benchmarking – providing a view of an airport’s position vs 4 airports of your choice
- Route economics – generation of break-even and route profitability estimate.
- Additional origins
- Additional carriers
- Identify risks and their impact on the network
- Understand your routes
- Advanced warning of problems
- Proactive management of airline relationships
- Negotiate with confidence on long-term charge deals
- See how you rank against competitors
- Review Airline Performance – Quarterly.
- Target star performing routes for frequency increases and/or larger aircraft.
- React to underperforming routes while there is still time…i.e. before airlines stop flying.
- Use the insights gained from current route performance to predict the outcomes of new routes that have similar characteristics.
- Be ready with all the necessary information necessary to replace one carrier for another in cases where a route is abandoned.
Finance and Forecasting
- Inform your short term passenger forecasts
- Accurately plan for passenger increases/decreases based on actual performance