Route Analytics – understanding operating economics
Route Analytics is one of several apps available for aviation analysts who would prefer to spend more time analysing and less time gathering data into spreadsheets.
Route Analytics helps aviation professionals to understand their airline customers, which will in turn inform the planning and development of data-driven strategies.
Use Route Analytics:
- Understand the operating economics of your existing airline customers.
- Calculate breakeven and profitability of existing routes on a route by route basis.
- Look at breakeven points, fare levels and costs to calculate profitability of new routes.
- Calculating route economics for any aircraft type operated by Europe’s main Low Cost Carriers for any length route within Europe.
- Varying airport charges, fuel, and average fare to see the effect on total sector costs and cost per seat.
- Adjusting load factors to assess the required breakeven fare for a particular cost profile.
- Benchmarking different airlines or aircraft types on the same airline to see the differences in operating costs and breakeven market sizes.
- Chief Commercial Officer – Identify areas where costs can be reduced and profitability increased.
- Director of Route Performance – Gain insight vital to securing new route business cases.
- Director of Information Technology – Providing business critical data at low cost with little effort.
- Strategy and Planning – Use key insights into your entire airport operations for data -driven strategies.
- Marketing – Reorganising opportunities in the marketplace observing market demand and competitive behaviour.