Airport Revenue Analysis
Our Airport Finance product combines multiple data sets, such as landing fees, passenger service, security, navigation and environmental charges, to provide a complete view of all aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue. This enables airports to quickly and easily identify the most profitable areas of their airport business.
By combining all sources of an airport’s income, such as;
- Aeronautical revenue
- Car parking
airports are able to take full control of analysing their income, costs and profitability from multiple data sources. This detail will drive accurate and successful data-driven strategies and is vital for targeting route development activity and maximising the efficiency of driving shareholder value.
- Interactive dashboard showing all aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue
- Quickly and easily identify most profitable areas of airport business
- Complete passenger profitability analysis
- Understand how passengers and airlines contribute to airport profitability
- Maximising driving shareholder value
- Commercial Director – Identify areas where costs can be reduced
- Commercial Officer – Drive shareholder value
- Head of IT Commercial – Reduce overheads and drive revenue to provide a clear route to growth