Airport Operations Business Intelligence
Aviation Analytics provides enterprise business discovery solutions across all aspects of airport operations to enable an integrated view of all key aspects whether at a consolidated corporate, departmental or business process level. This enables powerful insights for all key stakeholders (including passengers, airlines, employees, suppliers, regulatory bodies and shareholders).
Airport Operational Insights:
- Ramp performance and hot spots identification
- Transactional Passengers flows through security and passport control (departures & arrivals) and subsequent dwell time profiles.
This provides value to;
- Manpower planning
- Retail insight teams and partners
- Identification of operational ‘pinch-points’ including call-to-gate impacts.
- Surface access and catchment strategy
- Punctuality analytics and impact on the business processes and customer satisfaction
- Runway capacity utilisation with NATS and Eurocontrol integration and validations
- Fleet Analytics
- Carbon footprint and sustainability trends
- Shows an integrated view of all key aspects of airport operations
- Provides powerful insights for both internal and external stakeholders
- Identifies areas that are under performing
- Identifies areas that are performing well
- Highlights how areas of airport operations impact each other
- Research and Insight Consultant – Exploring airport trends by bringing together operational data sets
- Airport Analysts – Providing accurate insight for future planning
- Business Intelligence – providing answers to questions at the speed of thought